Why Trygonal – Your Advantage
- Fast response to customer enquiries
- Broad application knowledge for sealing solutions for a wide range of industries
- Production of very large O-rings, inner Ø >1000 mm, in a special manufacturing process endlessly vulcanised according to DIN ISO 3601 without butt joint and glue joint
- Manufacture of very thin-walled membranes, wall thickness from approx. 0.2 mm.
- Processing of a large number of special materials, e.g. TFE, Viton GF, GFLT, FKM extreme, FFKM (perfluoroether), as well as new developments of mixtures in cooperation with our reliable compounders.
- Shortest delivery times for seals and plastic turned parts due to flexible, shape-independent production on CNC lathes and milling machines.
Almost 40 years of experience and know-how in elastomer processing, sealing technology and vibration control technology make us a competent partner for individual problem solutions. Production takes place exclusively on site.
Modern machines ensure an optimal production process:
- CNC lathes and CNC milling machines
- Injection moulding machines (up to 300 t)
- Vulcanization presses (up to 500 t)
- Blank dosing machines, bar feeders
- Rolling mills
- Deburring machines
- Plasma parts cleaning systems
- Temperature control cabinets
- LASER marking system
- Polyurethane low pressure and high pressure dosing systems
- In order to meet the increasing demands of our customers, we work together with compounders who have special know-how in elastomer development and production.
- Only with a material designed for the specific application can the various requirements of elastomer products be successfully met. We optimise compounds according to your mechanical and thermal requirements, whereby media resistance is another criterion.
- Our in-house toolmaking department produces customer-specific prototypes and series moulds. Supported by competent partners, fast and intelligent solutions always result.
- Trygonal is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 and DIN EN ISO 14001:2015.
- An efficient quality management, the know-how of our employees and modern manufacturing technologies guarantee the high quality standard of our products.
- Already in the development phase, parameters for quality assurance are created in coordination with our customers in order to guarantee product quality from prototype to series production. The safety approvals of many customers confirm the high quality of our products.
Product quality is ensured with the most modern measuring equipment:
- Impression Hardness, compression Hardness Measurement
- Tensile and compression measurement
- Abrasion measurement
- Optical 2D and 3D measurement
- Tactile measurement
Do you have any questions?
Our team of experts is at your disposal at any time to answer your questions.